Redmond Earthpaste Natural Toothpaste delivers all the benefits you expect from a toothpaste without any chemicals or unnatural additives. Redmond's Toothpaste is unlike any other you've experienced - you'll see the difference on your and feel the difference in your mouth.
Earthpaste began because they couldn't find a natural toothpaste they loved for their families. You may ask, why the name Earthpaste? It's simple, really. All the ingredients in Earthpaste are from the earth. They wanted a toothpaste that was as natural as possible, so they started with hydrated Redmond Clay and added Xylitol, essential oils, and Real Salt. And that's it. Earthpaste won't be what you are used to because it is completely natural with very few ingredients. They don't add titanium dioxide to make it white, nor do they add any foaming agents. Earthpaste is amazingly natural toothpaste. Earthpaste delivers all the benefits you expect from a toothpaste without any chemicals or unnatural additives. It's toothpaste unlike any other you've experienced – you'll see the difference on your brush and feel the difference in your mouth.
Earthpaste's list of ingredients is unique, but the things they left out are just as important. Most brands of toothpaste contain foaming agents like SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), and chemicals like titanium dioxide to make the paste bright white. Not Earthpaste. It isn't just safe to swallow – each ingredient in Earthpaste has been used to support healthy systems.
- Purified Water to hydrate the clay into a creamy paste.
- Food Grade Redmond Clay, a polishing cleanser with antibacterial properties that has been used for centuries to promote digestive health.
- Xylitol, a natural sweetener that has been shown to promote healthy teeth.
- Redmond Real Salt to enhance the flavor and lend antibacterial properties associated with sea salt.
- Tea Tree Oil, a natural, essential oil, commonly used to promote healthy skin, supports oral health with excellent anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
- Menthol, found in peppermint and wintergreen Earthpaste, leaves your breath fresh and mouth feeling clean.